We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive PII.
We provide PII to our affiliates or other trusted businesses or persons for the reasons of processing PII on our behalf in Israel and/or abroad. We require that these parties agree to process such PII based on our details and in compliance with this notice and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or expression of such PII is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request, (b) enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of possible violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical complaints, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as necessitated or permitted by law.
If we receive assurances from our agents that they will safeguard PII through measures consistent with this policy. If we have knowledge that an agent is using or disclosing PII in a way contrary to this policy, we take commercially reasonable steps to prevent or stop the unauthorized use or disclosure.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized receivership to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII. However, no ways of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect PII, we are unable to guarantee its absolute security.
- We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of PII that we collect and to safeguard the privacy and security of our users. We keep your PII only for as long as reasonably necessary for the reasons for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable, legal, or ethical reporting or document retention necessities.
- We limit access to PII about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe are necessary to come into contact with that PII. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, should they fail to meet these obligations.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural security guidelines and safeguards to reasonably protect PII. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security software/hardware, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
- Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized use, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
DATA INTEGRITY, ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Company processes PII only for the purposes for which it was gathered and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service agreements. We oversee our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the PII necessary to provide or improve our Services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the PII we collect is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their PII whenever necessary. Nothing in this policy is interpreted as an obligation to amass information, and we may, at our own discretion, delete or void from recording and storing any and all information.
- Upon receipt of your written request and provision of information to permit us to identify your PII, we will disclose to you the PII we hold about you. Upon your request, we may also correct, amend or delete any PII that is inaccurate and detail any third party who received this PII from us of the necessary changes.
- We do not charge fees for complying with a correction request, however, for all other requests, we may charge a small fee to cover costs. Requests to delete PII are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations placed on the Company.
- We ask users to identify themselves and the PII requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we can decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of the whole, or is deemed extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
The Company regularly oversees its compliance with this policy. Please feel free to direct any concerns regarding said policy or our treatment of PII by contacting us as expressed above. When we receive formal written complaints it is the Company’s policy to contact the complainer regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including data protection authorities, to resolve complaints regarding the transmission of PII that cannot be resolved between the Company and an individual.
The Company can update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat PII by emailing a notice to the primary email address specified to your account or by placing a prominent notice on the Service. We encourage you to periodically review said policy for the latest information about our privacy practices.
CONSENT TO PROCESSING
By providing any PII to us in regulation to this policy, all users, including, without limitation, users in the United States, Israel and member states of the European Union, fully discern and unambiguously consent to this policy and to the collection and processing of such PII abroad. The server on which the Service is hosted and/or through which the Service is processed may be outside the country from which you connect to the Service and may be outside your country of residence. Some of the uses and disclosures stated in this policy may involve the transfer of your PII to various countries around the world that can have different levels of privacy protection than your country. By providing your PII through the Services, you consent, acknowledge, and agree that we may collect, use, transmit, and disclose your PII as described in this policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this policy, please do not use the Service
If you have any inquiries about this policy or concerns about the way we process your PII, please contact us. If you wish to delete all information regarding your use of the Services, contact us.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS AND DO NOT TRACK NOTICES
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Company who are California residents to seek particular information regarding its disclosure of PII to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a petition, please send an email. Note that we are only required to reply to one request per customer per year. You are also advised that Company does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.